Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Brief Introduction

Hopefully my stories will be entertaining to you over the course of this blog. And hopefully the pictures will excite you too!

Just a little about me:

  • I work in a high end optometry and optical shop -- It's dangerous working in retail. I want ALL the cute frames. But it comes with a price -- (sometimes) weird/crazy patients
  • I love chocolate and good food
  • I have a puppy named Hachi (refer to movie/wiki)
  • Reading Keiko Lynn's blog, amongst other fashion blogs, makes me want to shop (Very dangerous! The "friendboy" doesn't agree... nor does my wallet)
  • I've always been a native born LA girl... minus the high maintenance and shallow aspect
If you ever have questions about my posts, please feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!