Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Fleeting Friday Post



Source: get-thinspiration.tumblr.com via AnEyeForFashion

Not saying I know everything but, I will say that the above statement is so true. I have found myself re-evaluating certain relationships as I've become older and some of them are just not worth it. Some drive me nuts... and for what? I have too little time to deal with nuances petty and negative people when I can go out there and be happy. I like being happy. I wish the same for you!

Some "words of wisdom" as you go into your weekend!

Oh and...

:: don't forget ::
Source: Graphic Love via AnEyeForFashion


Have an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

  1. girl, this is inevitable. Some people just have to go. I've had to do this in my life, and while it sucks, it will make YOUR life much better!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! :))

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that! ;-)

    xoxo
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!