Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Weekend in Maui :: Day 2 Pt 1


The next morning, I got to wake up with the above view outside my bedroom window. I also decided to walk around by myself. Grabbed some breakfast at the hotel and then took the car down to Lahaina to get my nails did at Soleil Luna. Also enjoyed the sites. I've been to Maui a couple of times before and so it was familiar territory. What I also love is that everyone is so friendly. The mail man noticed I was walking around and snapping photos and he was telling me where else I should walk to. Super nice!


The friendboy went deep sea fishing with the men. Why shouldn't I get to treat myself to a nice pedicure?? :) They did an awesome job and were very friendly also!




Pretty quiet on Front Street in Lahaina during the morning. I actually enjoyed it being less crowded.



My attempt at being artsy with photos. I actually quite like the above photo.


I hope you aren't bored of my photos. Looking at these makes me want to go back to Maui. I promise, there WILL be outfit posts to come!

9 comments:

  1. not bored at all! I love your vacation pics. I wish I was there right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wish I didn't have to come home so quick!

      Delete
  2. so gorgeous. love the blog. would you like to follow each other?
    xx
    nicole
    www.roccitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like paradise! Stunning pictures!
    I just found your lovely blog, now following on Bloglovin' :)

    Don't forget to enter ESSIE GIVEAWAY I'm hosting on my blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are amazing, looks like so much fun! Enjoy the rest of your trip!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful views:) Very exotic and seriously makes we want to get a holiday, NOW.:)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss Maui! it's such a beautiful area, I enjoyed it too much even if i stayed with my parents. Enjoy the rest of your vacay! come check out our blog too!
    HIMandHER

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are great! I am planning a trip to Maui soon...really enjoyed the post! xx

    -Lauren

    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous photos! Makes me miss the beach :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!