Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mad Men Sunday :: Season Premiere

Getting ready to watch the premiere!


Photo Courtesy of Twin Cities


Picked up dinner in Rowland Heights from Sinbala, a taiwanese eatery.




I know it doesn't look like much but, that's a Taiwanese Sausage and Rice dish & Spicy Beef Noodle Soup in that bag.


Hot Almond Milk Tea w/ Pudding -- Yes, there's pudding INside




Milk Tea Latte -- Tea, Frothy Milk, and Tapioca Pearls (Boba)


Also picked up some Half & Half tea drinks while in the area. I have an addiction to semi-sweet tea and Chinese tapioca pearls (Boba). Mr. K picked up a Hot Almond Milk Tea with Pudding and I ordered a Milk Tea Latte with Boba.



It was pretty rainy and stormy out so we were trying to "rush" back as safely as we could, in time for the show to start.




Needless to say, we made it in time! Oh how I've missed the show being on, seeing all the 60s style and trends, the culture, and of course, Don Draper. :) Funny how the last episode was so long ago. I'm trying to remember the storyline as we watch the new episode but the fashion is what sticks out the most! I thought it was a good premiere. I'm not going to say anything (I don't want to spoil it for those who didn't get to see it yet). But in any case, it was long awaited for!

Photo Courtesy of Boston.com

Readers, what did you think of the two hour season premiere?

4 comments:

  1. It sure was! Hope you also had a good nite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never watch the show but I am so inspired by the fashion, it's really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Little Tree - you should! I think revisiting the 60s is kind of neat to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!