Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Weekend in Maui :: Day 3 Pt 1



:: Outfit Details :: 
Yellow Chiffon Shell :: H & M, as seen here, similar here
Black Sheer Maxi Skirt :: Volcom, similar here
Sunglasses :: Gucci, as seen here, and here, and here, get it here
Nautical Hobo (gifted thanks to DBW!) :: Forever 21
Lime Green Wrist Tag :: Westin Resorts Ka'anapali (this was for our beach towel access)




On the day of the wedding, we had some time before the ceremony to enjoy the sun and lay out for a bit. I begged the friendboy to go outside and enjoy the Maui beach. Yeah, I could see it from my hotel room window but it's not the same as walking on it. I got slightly tanned but....  not as tan as I had hoped! I have not gotten a good tan since I was a kid!

After spending some time on the beach, we went to check in at the Ritz Carlton since that was where the wedding was. The friendboy decided to surprise me with staying a night there also. Plus, it was more convenient to be able to crash there once all the wedding festivities were done.











We were lucky enough to get a corner room that had both a view of the pools and a view of the ocean. Our room was very nice and cozy. We were also given mai tais as a welcome gift later that evening!

8 comments:

  1. ah i am so jealous it looks amazing here!!! i want to live in hawaii, maybe when i graduate! hope you continue to have a blast!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing view!!! The water is sooo blue! I seriously love Hawaii too much! We've been to Maui once and can't wait to get back!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog from atlantic pacific and literally jumped right in to your Maui posts. I just read ALL OF THEM. I WENT TO MAUI two years ago and it was the best time of my life. it is the most beautiful place on earth! I stayed in the Ka'anapali resorts right next to your hotel (and we snuck into your pool..ours wasn't good at all!). Lahaina is the beeestt. We also went to Hana which was cool :) I LOVE YOUR BLOG I'm a new follower. can't wait to see more from you Kat! <33
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Crystal Bullet Necklace Giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Hope to see you around more often! Go back to Maui soon!

      Delete
  5. Wauwwwww your outfit is nice and enjoy!!

    I will visit your blog again for sure.

    xx Fesi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Love your blog and hope you will visit mine! Let me know if you want to follow each other!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maui looks gorgeous!!!!! I am unbelievably jealous right now. You look amazing too.

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!