Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gettin' Cozy

Where I work, I'm continuosly on my feet, then sitting, then back on my feet, then sitting. Up, down, up, down. One moment I will need to help a patient with the glasses selection, then I'm sitting again billing or making calls to labs, or running data reports. And then it's back up on my feet running errands or meeting with accounts we're associated with. That being said, sometimes it's just easier dressing in something comfortable.

I <3 leggings. And I <3 flowy shirts/blouses. I really like the two, together. The friendboy asks me all the time, "How come you always wear 'flowy' shirts?" Pssh... easy for you to ask Mister. Your shirt selections typically aren't "fitted"! Try hiding your day's lunch in a fitted shirt. Then see if you like getting asked, "Ohh! How far along are you?" It doesn't always work out to your advantage.









Oh, I forgot to mention that I also really, REALLY, enjoy flats!


:: Outfit Details ::
Vanilla Linen Blazer :: H&M Spring 2011, similar here
Black Leggings :: Mossimo (Target) $6 (when it's on sale)
Taupe Suede Booties :: Chinese Laundry (that you can't see), here
Green Silk Top :: Similar Forever21, $10.50!
Teardrop Feather Necklace :: Forever21, $6.80
Gold Bangles :: Forgot Where it's From, similar here

8 comments:

  1. you've got a great blog, keep it up!!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I appreciate the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flats and leggings are my weekend-go-tos :). You looked great. I especially like how you accessorized the outfit with gold accents. I am terrible when it comes to putting on accessories heh. It's not in my natural tendency to do so.


    Laces and Shades

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, leggings and a top are also my go-tos when I don't want to bare my legs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your necklace is very pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great white blazer! I love your bracelets =) Just found your blog, you have a lovely style! If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my blog =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Suzie Q! Thank you! It's a little big but I kind of like it that way over leggings. I'll be sure to check your blog out! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!