Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This One's for the Food

I'm sure you all know by now that there are only a few things in my life that I really really care about. Fashion, Optical, and FOOD! When I get the chance, I like taking pictures of it too. If you have a really good camera... or are really good WITH a camera, you can make a dish look soooo mouth-watering! Let me show you.

Filling Station in Orange, CA:

Old Town Egg White Omelet w/ Sausage and Grilled Potatoes

Egg White Turkey Chili Omelet w/ Hash browns and Wheat Toast

Waffle sandwiches from Bruxie in Orange, CA:

Strawberry Creme Brulee Waffle Sandwich

Lemon Berries & Cream Waffle Sandwich

Geez, looking at these photos makes me salivate. Good thing I plan on going to the gym today.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that looks amazing!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hope - yes! It was! I love brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jennifer- yes, and pictures to share always make it more memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jennifer- yes, and pictures to share always make it more memorable!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!