Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just Around the Corner

According to Gaga in her "Marry the Night" video, she says that Mint is going to BIG this Spring at approximately 1:08. Yeah well, she was right. It's all over the place and in time, if not early, for Spring!




I'm not as big on pastels as I used to be in high school. I really haven't touched much of it except for some blush pink hues in my wardrobes. Today, I gave mint a chance.








:: Outfit Details ::
Blush Pink Linen Blazer :: H&M Spring 2011
Soft Oversize Mint Tee :: Forever 21 $11.80
Skinny Jeans :: Gap
Navy & Peach Sunglasses :: Prada VPR06MSA
Black Patent Leather Chunky Heels :: Vince Camuto, similar here
M.A.C. Cluth in Yellow :: Rebecca Minkoff, similar here
Blue Mother-of-Pearl-esque Necklace :: Francesca's $4.99 on sale

10 comments:

  1. Haha at the lady gaga video! Good find! Loving mint this spring- cute look.

    xo Rachel

    glamhampton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I haven't gotten any mint pieces but I've been seeing it everywhere and I love it!! I did just buy some mint nail polish though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have been in love with the idea of mint as a color for a while but usually can't find things in it that I like. Guess they'll be everywhere, now, huh (: You wore it well and I really like your cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I love the coloring on you! And that yellow bag is to die!

    <3 Francesca's too!


    Minted Magazine

    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rachel- Saw the video awhile ago (love Gaga's theatrics and catchy tunes and edge). Afterwards, I started noticing the mint everywhere! She was right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tiffany- Thank you! Yes, I saw some mint nail polish at Target the other day. Was tempted but went for classic red instead (I'm a wuss).

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sarah - I'm pretty picky about things just like you. It'll come, you just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment so I could find your lovely blog! The mint is so pretty and love your yellow MAC!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    P.S. I've been reading back thru your posts. Do you really not think we have enough c=good Chinese food in SoCal? Hmm... interesting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Vivian! I think Socal does have good Asian food. You just have to dig though and weed out the not-so-good. I just think HK is much better! Thanks for your kind comment!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!