Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gal Pal Time

It's been a long time since I've had a chance to hang with just females. I work in a predominantly female office however, there's always the big boss that's there. Annnnnd he happens to be male. You would think that I've had enough female time but it's not the same when you're in the workplace.

It's funny because my coworkers and I were talking about how all of us were a bit hesitant about working in a place full of 'catty women'. I've had my share of being around them in different settings so I KNOW! But luckily for us, we have a small team and we all get along just great.

So, in honor of females working with non-catty females, we had our first (in awhile) "All Female (coworkers) Hang Out"! And me being all about food... I took a picture of my selections!


Cosmopolitan


Chicken Skewers with Arugula and Tomatoes


Okay, I'm pretty sad about my pictures being slightly blurry. The waitress decided to stick her arm over me a few times which of course made me move annnnnd take a blurry shot. Sad face. Seriously lady? Can't you wait til I perfect my angle and lighting before you decide to straighten out my place setting? Don't you see that I have my giant  DSLR camera out and am trying to take a good photo of my $4 appetizer and drink? Just kidding. I didn't say all that. I'm pretty sure she thought I looked obnoxious with my honker of a camera. And of course, I snapped my two photos quickly and put the camera away fast!

Oh and, "All Female (coworkers) Hang Out" was pretty darn awesome. We'll be making this a routine thing... hopefully!

3 comments:

  1. lovely blog!! and looks like you had a great night :) come stop by my place if you get a free moment!

    xo, nikki

    http://carry-on-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! And thanks for leaving me your blog! I'll be sure to visit!

      Delete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!