Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Crimson & Leather

Some of my favorite clothing pieces in my closet are these two items: A pair of black leather pants and a crimson red top. Oh, and some heels to top it off.


Decided to grab a bite to eat in Fullerton at  SOCO. The friendboy loves getting Country Fried Steak at Heroes. It was a little windy so initially I had a sweater on. And it was super sunny!




Oh! While walking around SOCO, we spotted this mosaic tile piece of a Fender guitar. Kind of matched the "rock and roll" theme with the leather and all. And, you could say I happened to go with the color scheme of the art piece?? Sure, why not.




SOCO is a cool little spot where all the dive bars are at. I've only been here a few times. Explored some of the hotspots like Heroes, Twisted Vine, and some.




We've never been during the day. Of course it's not as crowded because well, people go to places like this typically, at night. So there were wide open spaces -- Enough for me to stretch out! I slept funny the night before and my back was aching.




I don't know if you can tell, but the back of my leather pants have zippers. It's kind of neat because you can alter the amount of flare you get with zipping up or zipping down. These pants are a little long for me so without it, it would of completely crumpled up at the ankle. Instead, it flared and bell-covered my heels.



Lots of cute boutique shops there too. Check it out if you're ever in the area! Oh! And grab a drink for me!


:: Outfit Details ::
Crimson Chiffon Military Top :: Francesca's Collections
Black Leather Flare Pants :: BCBGMAXAZRIA, similar here
Chunky Black Peep Heels (old) :: Nine West (Got them at Ross $24.95), similar here
Gold Chain Tassle w/ Navy Stones Necklace (old) :: Banana Republic, similar here
Black Semi-Cat Eye Sunglasses :: Lindberg
Multi Long Sweater (gifted) :: Style & Co.

1 comment:

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!