Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quick! Need Opinions!

Okay, so I made a trip to H&M this week and decided to 'take a gander' at some of the new trends. I tried a couple of pieces on. Let me know what you think.



Twist Wedges :: $24.95 & Floral Pencil Skirt :: $17.95

Not sure if you remember that green silk top from the Gettin' Cozy but, there it is again!

I have always liked wearing pencil skirts to work. Do you think the floral print is a bit much? Or do you think this is still work appropriate?


Floral Tunic Dress :: $24.95
Black Double Button Overcoat :: $15 from $34.95 on sale!


 What about full on floral tunic dresses? What do you think about the black buttoned coat? I tried this over the top to take it down a notch on the full blast of floral.

Purple Sweater Dress :: $20 on sale

I have always seen this dress at H&M and have been wanting it to go down in price. Finally, it did. But I just didn't love it on myself. Perhaps it's the whole "fitted" thing and being able to see my lunch hanging out (literally) at work.

Readers, any suggestions or thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. I like the purple sweater dress on you and the floral pencil skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral skirt - yes!
    Black dress - yes!
    Everything else - um... not so much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. floral dress! don't you just love that print? I bought the blouse version of it !

    xo
    spreadfashionspreadfashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the floral skirt! I think it's good for work and play. The dress is a little more evening/occasion for me.

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the input ladies! Next time I'm going to put on some totally random outfit and see if you actually still give me honest opinions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The purple sweater dress looks gorgeous!
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!