Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

626 Night Market :: Den.m Bar

For those of you in Southern California, you may have known about the 626 Night Market. That happened on Saturday this past weekend. We were there in support of den.m bar's booth. Some of you may know, some of you may not. If it seems like I write about den.m bar a bit it is because the friendboy is part owner of the company (this is recent). I have yet to own a pair of my own. But please know that anything I review is my own opinion.

I know that for some of you who did end up going to the Night Market, it was a zoo! I saw from our booth. We were planning on walking around but opted to stay in our own space.. truthfully, it was safer! I saw massive crowds from where we were standing. Friends of ours came by to visit because well, that's all they could do. There was no place to walk. Other friends of ours ended up leaving because they couldn't even get in! As much of a mess as it was, I take it as a learning experience for the committee in charge of planning and for us vendors. While many may have thought it "sucked," I think this allows room for growth and improvement. Would I go next time? Perhaps. Perhaps I'll wait a few rounds when they've worked out the kinks and the hype has died down. Afterall, this is the first time Southern California has EVER had a Night Market.

I don't have a ton of pictures of our surroundings but I do have a few snapshots from den.m bar's view.



New pocket liner fabrics




Did we mention that we now have colored denim?



The friendboy participating in an interview
 
The interviewer




Different swatches of denim choices


Meet the partners of den.m bar:


From Left to Right: Kelwyn, Derek, Steve, and Richard


Now go check out the store!

For related posts on den.m bar:

den.m bar Grand Opening - Downtown LA by Kat
den.m Bar: Downtown LA’s First Custom Denim Workshop Now Open in the Historic Core by Brigham Yen
Bespoke Jeans by Kat


4 comments:

  1. First of all - cutest name for a denim brand. Hahaha second of all - where can I get me some? Always looking for new jeans!

    kristenglam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristen! den.m bar is located in Downtown Los Angeles. Currently, they do not offer online ordering or have any other locations. But if you're ever in LA, make a stop by!

      Delete
  2. Aw booo totally missed it this year! I knew I had something on the agenda but forgot to put it in my calendar! Looks like such a fabulous time...I was really DYING to eat some crazy cuisine! Great coverage!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and enter to win!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks amazing, looks like u had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!