Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Tastings :: Eat Chow

The friendboy and I had a chance to visit Eat Chow a couple of weeks ago. We had some delicious food! I so badly wanted a latte but I was giving up coffee for awhile and at that time, wasn't able to have it. I stuck to good ol' H2O.








Anyway, the friendboy ordered a Chow BBQ Burger.





I ordered the Media Noche Cubano Sandwich. I was craving it after seeing Nitrolicious' Miami posts during that time. Good bread and great pork slices. Very tasty. I was pleasantly surprised!




We also decided to order the Truffle Oil Fries - Delicious!


Definitely worth going to check out!

4 comments:

  1. Nice food photos! Glad to see that there are other food lovers out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this food looks so yummy! thanks for sharing :)

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that looks delicious!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!