Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wishful Wednesday :: Be Bold

I have always liked purple. But lately, I've been attracted to greens too. I love this scarf! I also love polka dots. Can't go wrong with mixing the two together! I know it's Spring time but I still can't get over booties. I still don't have a good pair that I can wear to work. I do really like these Botkier booties. Of course it's a bit out of my budget. My favorite season to dress for will always be Fall. Doesn't hurt to mix and match things from both seasons, right? In the meantime, I'll keep wishing for my beloved items of choice.









More item info:

2 comments:

  1. Oh My My! RM bag... in that colour... omg... I NEED ONE...like NOW... sorry, I am gasping for air... haha

    I love your blog - very cute!

    Now following your blog dear!

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is really great!!! wow! love it!!!

    would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!