Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Black & Tan

The friendboy and I got to go to the LACMA& La Brea Tarpits this past weekend. It was nice! He'd never been to the tar pits before and I had never been to LACMA. I always saw pictures on other people's blogs and photos but never had my own. I know, I know. It's been done before and is now so cliche. But you know what? I don't care! :) I now have my own photos and can say, "Been there, done that."







The friendboy liked the look of these poles lining the walkway to the Frieda Kahlo exhibit.






There was a "random" art installation of yellow rubbery tubes hanging outdoors. People were standing inside of them and peeking through. I liked "standing out" (no pun intended) with it as my background.




This fountain/statue was not part of LACMA but at one of the buildings next door. We parked a few blocks away and saw this on the way back to our car.





There is so much art, food, and culture in Los Angeles. We have the upper hand when it comes to having access to all types of food, people, and experiences. I know some people want to just get away and live somewhere different (even if it means moving to a different county). And once upon a time, I did too (San Francisco was the plan -- still love it). I think exploring other places is fine and I encourage it! But just know where you're from and give credit where credit is due.

Have a great Monday!




:: Outfit Details ::
Tan Utility Vest :: J. Crew, similar here (has a removable hood!)
Leather Leggings :: H&M, similar here (much nicer in my opinion)
Black Patent Leather Heels :: Vince Camuto, similar here
Black Tee :: Forever 21, similar here
Sunglasses :: Gucci (different color)

4 comments:

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!