Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

We're Not Out of the Woods Yet

Came home to find Hachi squinting his right eye last night. Turns out something either happened while he went out for a walk or he got something in his eye at the groomer's. In any case... I won't put plaster the internet with more humiliating photos of him wearing the cone of shame (unless it's super cute). We have yet to figure out what's wrong with his eye. Time to see the vet... again. Good thing we still have his cone from his neutering!

Until he's better (again), here's a photo I took of him over the weekend!



More outfit posts to come.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting WorkChic.com! Your comments are very much appreciated. Adoring your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor thing, it must be so irritating for him. Hope all turns out well.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doggy is so super cute!! Love the name Hachi, so adorable.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh how adorable is he!!! I just wanna hug him! Sorry I hope I'm not freaking you out, he's just a cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little puppy. Melted my heart :)

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!