Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wishful Wednesday :: Orange You Glad to See Me?

Sometimes even the most basic colors can be dressed up with a pair of pumps, a couple of accessories (necklaces/bangles), and a bright bag! I have yet to venture into the orangey brights. I wish I had this oh-so-cute R&Em bag. P.S. If you're looking for a good Mulberry look-a-like, this is a good brand to go with. R&Em is the line down from Rebecca Minkoff. It's also very affordable.









I thought pair something bright with some neutrals would be fun. It's nothing new. I just wish I had these things in my closet for easy access. Oh and I like frills. Love the hem of that crocheted top. I saw something similar with tassels at this boutique shop over a month ago but at the time, I had given up on shopping for 1.5 months and wasn't allowed to buy it. I still think about it sometimes...

4 comments:

  1. Love this look!

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picks! Love the necklace and bag!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a lot of these shades! So cute!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s great to visit you again and find good stuffs!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!