Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Tasting :: Mr K Curry

This past weekend, the friendboy was nice enough to cook dinner. It's been awhile since either of us have had a home cooked meal. I'll be honest, I get a little lazy during the week and don't always cook dinner for myself. In any case, it was a real treat getting something that wasn't store bought!























Needless to say, it was quite delicious. I hope you can tell from my photos. I wish I had a recipe to put up for you (I was so busy taking pictures of the colorful ingredients that I forgot to keep track of what else was going on). Also, if you hadn't noticed, that is one big vat o' curry! We still have leftovers...

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. looks absolutely delicious!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!