Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Chambray & Denim

I was never much of a fan of "denim on denim" and thought it was overkill. But lately, I've noticed a change in my thinking. Maybe because I've been seeing a lot more people trying out this look and if done right, it hadn't been tacky.











Part of the inspirtation for my outfits have come from ...love Maegan. I had to come up with a "denim" outfit for an event with den.m bar over the past weekend. It all worked out!



:: Outfit Details ::
Chambray Button-Up :: Banana Republic, similar here
Denim Leggings :: Joe's Jeans, similar here
80s Style Sunglasses :: Gucci, same model in Tokyo Tortoise (love this one too... had a hard time deciding between my blue/brown fade and this one)
Red & White Poppy Scarf :: H&M, similar here
White V-Neck Tee :: Forever21, similar here
Brown Leather Knee High Boots :: Kenneth Cole, similar here
Brown Skinny Belt :: H&M, similar here
Brown Snakeskin Clutch (old) :: Express, similar here


I keep forgetting to post pictures of my new eyeglasses and other glasses that complete outfit looks. I'll have to do that soon!

13 comments:

  1. Looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making denim on denim work fabulously! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, what a cute blog :)

    xx
    m

    http://mollyeeb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the belt with that chambray shirt, great outfit!


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your denim on denim look Kat! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now I'm blushing, getting a comment from the queen of fashions herself!

      Delete
  7. That "<3" is suppose to be a heart LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute scarf detail with the denim outfit.

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your denim on denim look! The simple belt makes it break apart so nicely!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!