Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sneak Peek :: Dior Croisette Eyeglasses

I realize that I have not done a post on actual eyeglasses ON me. Everytime I do a shoot, I'm always outdoors and it's sunny so I naturally select my sunglasses to go with my outfits.

My optician side will tell you that it is always best to wear good UV protective sunwear outdoors at all times. I can tell you that I used to not wear anything and would squint all the time! Ever since I started working in the optical industry, I've learned that good UV protection goes a long way; such as delayed Cataract development. And I'm not talking about the music group (Different spelling anyway. Please insert cheese here).

Anyway, here's a quick snap shot of my new glasses!









Matching sunnies! .. that do not look good on me so I did not get them.

And there you have it ladies and gentleman. (Part of) The 2012 Dior Croisette collection!

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Great pick, they frame your face perfectly! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! I want a pair too! They look so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get a pair!! They are fabulous! I've had a lot of compliments!

      Delete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!