Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Flashback :: On Instagram



Just some highlights from over the last couple of weeks on Instagram. For those of you who aren't following me yet, you can find me on Instagram via @AnEyeForFashion and on Webstagram also. I'm fairly new to the game so help me out!


1. Japanese BBQ @ Manpuku for Father's Day
2. Cakebread Merlot - Delicious!
3. Chocolate Lava Cake
4. Fuchsia Chinese Laundry Pumps, here in red
5. Hong Kong Egg Puff
6. JCrew Fuchsia Bracelet, similar here & Hong Kong Charm Bracelet, subtle version
7. Hachi all clean after a bath
8. Tried to fool the friendboy with the Vincent card... didn't work
9. Finally received my JCrew Tillary tote


Happy Friday everyone! Any plans? Please share!

12 comments:

  1. I love instagram posts! This is very cute - and totally loving the egg puff!
    AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm that lava cake looks delicious and I love all the fushia and red accessories (I missed out on the J.Crew bracelet awhile back)! I'll definitely check out your instagram and feel free to take a look at mine @amy_lovinglately.


    My plans for the weekend are checking out the spring sales, BBQ and relaxing with friends :) Have a wondeful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that J.Crew tote! it's so cute! They have some great items!!


    :)
    Allison @ afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweeeeet!
    great blog!


    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tote and food pictures! :D Gonna spend the weekend shopping! :D


    backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How was shopping this weekend? Get anything good?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the sales shopping went well!! Yes I will check your page out! :) Thanks for stopping by mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. red + pink, two of my fave colors!
    the weekend went to quick... looking forward to some vacation time next week though =)


    ♥,
    jo
    http://www.StyleAt30.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! Where are you going?? How exciting. Love vacations... can never have too many ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why thank you! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! Me too! That's why I'm missing it right now :(

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!