Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wishful Wednesday :: Chanel

A girl can dream right? I probably will never own a Chanel anything... unless someone wanted to be SUPER generous and just give me something branded by them.

So for now, I'll just wish for:


Vintage Chanel
Vintage Chanel Double Stitch


Vintage Chanel Denim Tote





Vintage Chanel Small Camera Bag


And maybe some:
Chanel Bracelet



 I might as well just get a purse for the amount the bangle costs. It's only $2326.03. No biggie.

Golden Griproix Pendant Necklace
Vintage Chanel Lace Top


Hmm.. at this rate. I think I'd probably only be able to afford this:

Chanel Brow Kit
Or Maybe:


Chanel Hydrating Sheer Lip Shine


Or MAYBE this:


Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Spray

Which by the way, smells delicious!

Anyway, like I said. A girl can dream right? Happy Hump Day!

What are some of the things that are out of grasp for you, that you wish you had?

19 comments:

  1. You can never have enough chanels :) I seriously love all their collections, from classic handbags to cosmetics.


    161cm.com
    joanne♥choi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that post about Chanel
    I'm crazy for Chanel <3
    follow each other on GFC?
    Marie
    xoxo
    http://iintothegroove.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got such a lovely blog!


    Chanel is always a good idea - no matter if vintage or the latest collection. no matter if only a perfume or a whole collection of bags.. Chanel rocks! ♥


    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing wrong with dreaming this kind of dream! i looove coco mademoiselle one of my faves :)

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. if only i could afford a Chanel classic bag..


    check out my latest post: http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never say never!! You never know!! :) Just keep working toward it if you really want one!
    :)
    Allison @ afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that Chanel dream too :)



    http://www.fashionloving.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love to dream of things i'd like to have! i'd love a classic black channel purse. my mom has a couple and was hoping to borrow her purse for one of my outfit photos, but never got the chance!


















    xx heidi

    life
    full of loves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh! At least you have access to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! One day Allison... one day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phew! Glad there are more like us who have the same dreams ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a very timeless and classic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got you on my feed :) Thanks for visiting Marie!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The moment you get your first chanel bag is precious and you'll never forget hehe


    tstyledme.wordpress.com



    Tien xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet! I dream of that day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!