Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pacific Northwest :: Part One

Hi All! I know, I know... I've been really MIA lately. I apologize. It has been chaos at work... we're implementing a new database in our office and it's been VERY time consuming. I have been working 13-15 hour days on the regular!

I am glad to say that I've had a chance to travel (as guilty as I feel for leaving in the midst of the chaos at work) to Seattle and Portland. Still here now and still eating my way through the two cities. It's my first time in Portland so... I'll definitely be sharing my journey with you all!

Just a quick few snapshots for now:

Pike's Place Manhattan Clam Chowder

Pike's Place New England Clam Chowder

Voodoo Doughnut in Portland

New Chloe!

View of the city in Portland


Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram @aneyeforfashion

17 comments:

  1. That clam chowder looks delicious! Perfect London weather food - I wish we had it here :)

    www.tstyledme.com

    Tien xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very delish! If you ever get a chance to travel over to Seattle, you MUST try it :)

      Delete
  2. hey you got a beautiful blog dear.... love it... It would be great if you can visit my blog also....And also we can follow each other... follow me so that I can also follow you back...
    love,
    www.poetashwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I know it's been sometime since I've checked this thing... and I'm glad that you were able to find my blog! Let's do keep in touch... and thank you for linking your blog for me!

      Delete
  3. I've been wondering where you've been!! Good to know you're alive and well (well-fed, that is! ) Looks like you're having a great time- I'm always so envious of all the good food you're eating!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I'm still alive and eating! :) Thanks for checking in on me lady!

      Delete
  4. la vie est belle!

    http://coudsmoidressing.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These foods look delish and I love your Chloe bag so pretty :)
    You have a lovely blog :)I would appreciate it if you could take the time to visit my little blog at fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thannks!! And thank you for the linkage! Looking forward to checking it out!

      Delete
  6. You need to post more! Miss your posts about your food/travel adventures!
    ~Robbie Bao Bei H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to find the time Robbie Bao Bei H! I will... hopefully soon!

      Delete
  7. Hi Kat - recently got internet back so back online and checking out your blog, looks like you've been MIA as you said just like me! Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious food and gorgeous handbag!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scenery!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!