Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

San Francisco Sunnies

I'm slow... I know. I have all these things to share with you but have had difficulty finding a moment to upload all these photos!

As you recall, I had mentioned that I would be going up to San Francisco for a weekend. That was... a couple of weekends ago.

In any case, I wanted to share the awesome view we had from our hotel! We were lucky enough to stay at the W Hotel in SoMa.




We were getting ready to go to Napa with another friend of ours that lives in the city.




It was slightly overcast initially, in San Francisco.




We had a view that over looked a lot of nice buildings, playgrounds and parks, and Bloomingdales... which was very dangerous and tempted my girlfriend and I everyday...




And I just loved the color of the blue walls and the pink floral pillow accents... had to take a photo with my grey shoes up against them!

I love San Francisco! I want to go back!

:: Outfit Details ::
Sunnies top :: Zara, similar
Skinny Jeans :: Gap
Grey Canvas Shoes :: Urban Outfitters, similar
Gold Chain Necklaces (old) :: Tokyo, similar

This weekend I am planning to go to Vegas! I have not been there in so long! It's going to be quite a short trip but hopefully the food and the company in those short moments, make up for it! :)

Have a great weekend everyone! 

And, don't forget to follow me: 

Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Bloglovin'

 ***UPDATE***

For those of you who may be Kohls shoppers, Kohls is offering my readers an additional 10% off their purchases made online using code "BLOGIT10" (through August 23 and stack your savings with one other department specific code as well). Happy Shopping! 

14 comments:

  1. Awww Vegas will be so fun! Have a great time

    http://www.tstyledme.com

    Tien xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely photos. You look awesome with your outfit. Simply chic.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love san francisco (and W hotels!). so envious of all your travels, pretty girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't travel nearly as much as I would like :P

      Delete
  4. Thanks! I'm such an optical nerd. Love things with glasses/sunglasses on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat, I would like to invite you to this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network where fashion bloggers come together to make this world a better place.

    You can join in the fun by participating in events organized by the Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time spread the words of such good cause.

    Play your part & help those unheard voice be heard. You are just a click away! :)

    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

    I hope to see you there! :)
    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely check it out! Thanks for the link~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat!!

    Adore these pictures, your outfit is so cute!

    Really enjoying your blog!

    ~ Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!