Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Tasty Green Apples

I'm still alive. I've been pretty busy.. sorry. But thought I'd give "Tasty" and "Glutton" Tuesdays a break since I haven't done an outfit post in awhile. So I did a twist up on it. Tasty Green Apples... you know Tasty Tuesday in Green Apple color because of my outfit... nevermind.




These photos are from a couple of weeks ago. So I apologize for just now getting them up.




:: Outfit Details ::
Green Lace Top :: Zara, slightly diff but similar color here
Neon Yellow Tank :: Zara, similar here
White Linen Wide Leg Pants (old) :: Urban Outfitters, similar here
Leather Sandals :: Target
Turnlock Black Leather Tote :: Marc by Marc Jacobs, newer version here
80s Sunglass :: Gucci
Layered White Bead Necklace :: Francesca's Collections, similar style here










More outfit posts to come... I hope!

P.S. I went back to Portola Coffee Lab. One of the most hipster coffee spots in the Orange County. Delicious iced mocha with house-made ganache!

13 comments:

  1. I love the color of your top and the lace back is beautiful!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, Thanks for your comment and yes, it is Soco! Did you take these there too? Looks familiar. I just posted outfit post taken there too. Haha what a coincidence! Love y our green top n you look pretty, by the way! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did take them there! How funny! It really is a great spot.

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit on you, so cute. Now following!
    If you get a moment come check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow!! And thanks for the compliments!

      Delete
  4. love the lace on the back and the colour's really pretty too

    http://www.tstyledme.com

    Tien xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I remind myself of that Trident Layers gum...

      Delete
  5. Love the lace on the back of your shirt!! The color is really great on you, Kat! And it was really great meeting you last week as well! I'm a bit nervous to see the photo because I don't think I looked the best...but er..whatever. haha :)
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you look fine!! Trust me! AND, it's up on den.m bar's facebook page already. :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely neck piece! You love starbkucks right?
    I do too! :)
    Xox
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Starbucks yes... but I love Portola Coffee Lab, and Philz in SF, and Blue Bottle more :)

      Delete
  7. Both your outfit and your beverage looks tasty!

    Lol

    Lovely look

    x

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!