Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Join in on the Fun!

Instead of my typical Wishful Wednesday posts, I bring to you an exclusive den.m bar event! Please RSVP to go (it is invite only) and I am inviting YOU, my fellow bloggers and readers!

If you are in Los Angeles, come check it out. den.m bar has teamed up with Leveled Mag to raise funds to support the arts of LA. They also will be having open bar and other vendors are also going to be there too!

If you decide to make it out, stop by the den.m bar table! I hope to see you there tonight!


And if you're interested in just reading about my gluttony... please see my post from yesterday! Thank you so much for following!

6 comments:

  1. Wish i was in LA... and I enjoyed your gluttonny thoroughly!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Wish you were in LA too! And thanks for enjoying the post! I want everyone to! :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh I wish I could read your post earlier.. I'm in OC, so let me know next time! Thank you for your comment and I have a website of my art works : www.akiko-kato.com
    I'm happy to hear you like my illustrations :)) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh of course!! Next event, hopefully you can make it out!

      Delete
  3. Great cause! art is very important for every society in the world!
    Have a fashionable and beautiful week...
    Xox
    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!