Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Black Kat

Happy Friday the 13th!! No need to be supersticious today! Just go with it and have fun!






Going out for drinks with friends. Quick outfit. Leather jacket. Done.

Decided to pair up some edgy leather with some pink, fun, floral print. And in case you're wondering what shoes I ended up going with, I wore my red DV by Dolce Vita pumps.


As seen from 'Gondolier' post


 :: Outfit Details ::
 Moto Leather Jacket (old) :: Express, similar here and here
Floral Tank :: H&M, similar here
Skinny Jeans :: Gap
Red Pumps :: DV Dolce Vita
Gold Chain Necklace :: Kohls, similar here
Patent Leather Clutch :: J.Crew, similar (nicer one) here

8 comments:

  1. love it! I always wear mine and it's effortlessly chic.


    ~Art a la RueEnter my awesome giveaway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love that black leather jacket!! And those red heels are super pretty!
    :)
    Allison


    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, you look so great, I love this look :)
    I hope you'll like my blog ^^
    Kisses ♥

    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that bag


    Www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) J.Crew. Check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I agree! :) It's a nice and quick go-to for that edge.

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!