Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wishful Wednesday :: Cyber Window Shopping

I like to window internet shop. I don't know about you but I always add a ton of things to my cart. Things I absolutely think I have to have. And then, I "X" out of the window and just "pretend" that I never saw those things or stop myself from spending money I don't have. It's so easy to virtual window shop from home, in your PJs, guilt-free with no one watching.

Going to window shop with you here.


Lazy Oaf Camera Shopper Tote

Rag & Bone Jean Jacket w/ Leather Sleeves




TopShop Structured Blazer


Sam Edelman Yelena Strappy



Nasty Gal Bright Angle Blazer

Sunday Market Tote in Cat

 How could I not like this "Kat" tote??


Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunnies

In a perfect world, I would be able to pull off any style of frame/sunglass such as the one pictured above. But alas, I'll have to remove these from the cart. Darn.

ASOS Sleeveless Top with Spot Print & Peplum

Is anyone else as weird as me? Please don't let me feel alone on the virtual window shopping! If you also do the same thing, what are some of the things you put into your cart?

26 comments:

  1. My online shopping carts are ALWAYS full - it's a bad habit :) LOVE those Sam Edelman heels - so fabulous!


    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink blazer is so pretty :)
    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I do this all the time! Love these pieces though! The first bag is soo cute and I love the last top, even I want it now!!


    http://styliststeph.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome picks! especially the Sam Edelman sandals! perfect for everyday wear!


    http://harpermatiko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the Rag & Bone jacket


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally do the same thing. Sometimes I go back to the website in a few weeks and realized that I still have things in my cart. I think I'm just hoping the things will go on sale later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looooove the blazer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! I hope I can either get this one or find something like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hah! You should get then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah!! I really would like to add them into my shoe collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too! It has this awesome casual look yet an edge to it because of the leather!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! Me too! Like yesterday when I was checking thangs out on the Zara website... Oh, there's those two items again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes!! Was just thinking how they'd look great on NOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it all. Online window shopping is one of my favorite things to do!


    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color of that topshop blazer! So pretty!
    :)
    Allison


    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool blazer!


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. fashionablememoriesJuly 12, 2012 at 9:40 PM

    Love the stuffs you loved, especially those blazers! If you have a chance, please come by my blog at http://www.fashionablememories.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeah it's a nice peach color!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sounds good (about window internet shopping!) I don't really do that, Oh, I do it on ebay :) Love the items above, the bags are so cute! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the link AND the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks! You're better off not window shopping online. It's so easy to just press a button and... you've got a haul on the way! Oh and some debt. :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mrs_Jack_of_all_tradesJuly 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM

    Beautiful choices, especially love the Edelmen sandals :)


    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where Fashion and Food collide!

    New
    post : TAILORED SHORTS AND SAIL JACKET

    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/07/tailored-shorts-and-sail-jacket-little.html

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!