Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Landry Fields & Cameron Jones

Guess what?!?!?! I have to share with you! Over the weekend, I got to meet some NBA basketball players! I don't know how many of you watch NBA games or how into athletes you are but, I think this is the coolest thing ever.

I was honored with a chance to meet Landry Fields and Cameron Jones. If you are not familiar, Landry played for the New York Knicks alongside Jeremy Lin and Cameron Jones currently plays for the Indiana Mad Ants (NBA Developmental League).


Cameron Jones selecting his style type with Steve Chiang of den.m bar

The two athletes were coming into the shop to get fitted! Can you believe that? Two NBA players WANT to wear our den.m bar jeans! Amazing!


Landry Fields selecting his with Zach

Zach, writing down Landry's choices

Measurements time!

By the way, I just learned this that day of the two guys coming in but, wearing shorts to your fitting is not the best thing to do. Apparently, shorts are thicker and harder to measure around for your denim jeans fitting.





For Landry and Cameron's sake, I opted to not photograph some of the "embarassing" measurements such as their inseams. I'll spare you this time guys! :)




Landry and Cameron are the nicest guys ever. I really enjoyed working with them. Very polite, funny, and just all around good guys.




The two guys also took home some of our denim ties too! Can't wait to see them sportin' our stuff :)


From Left to Right: Kat (me), Landry Fields, Steve Chiang (one of four den.m bar partners), and Cameron Jones



And just for kicks... a picture to show you how freakin' tall they are compared to us!! I literally bent my head as far back as I could to look up and greet them/shake their hands when they walked in! Cameron is 6'4" and Landry is 6'7".

Good luck to Landry Fields, who just signed with the Toronto Raptors and to Cameron Jones in your career with the NBA as well :) Look forward to crossing paths with you more often!

...Still a little starstruck. Wouldn't you be?

:: Outfit Details ::
Polka Dot Sheer Sleeve Top :: Zara, similar here
Mint Denim :: Zara, similar here
Taupe/Pink Flats :: Zara, similar here
Double Pearls :: Francesca's, similar here
Gold Chain (old) :: Similar here

P.S. While posting these pictures, I realized that I am all Zara'd out!! Not intentional... just coincidence :)

13 comments:

  1. You are lucky that you met some NBA basketball players. It had to be a nice meeting :)
    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post!

    Visit my fashion blog and, if it like u, we can follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin!Let me know!Have a wonderful day!Lisa S. per www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was! They are really cool guys. They were really fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I'll be sure to check your site out :) Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool!!!


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky you are! Thanks for taking good care of our beloved boy, Landry Fields.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool! That's awesome that they came in for a fitting!
    :)
    Allison


    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah :) Thanks for visiting! Glad you like it :) Follow? Sounds like a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep!! Hopefully you soon too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anytime! It was a real pleasure getting to meet him and joke around a bit and most of all, fit him in our jeans!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting and congratulations! I love the denim display too. So cool!! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks!! It was a lot of fun! :)

    Akiko, are you in LA? If so, you should totally stop by the shop sometime :D

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!