Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Glutton Tuesdays :: Make Shoppe Goodness

Make Shoppe is a blog that one of my good friends started. She posts about DIYs, recipes, crafts, and much more. If you enjoy cooking and/or crafting, I highly recommend that you check her blog out.

Of course being friends with someone that knows how to cook well always ends up in my favor :P She allowed me to snap some photos of her making dinner.


Mango Salsa





Pretty yet simple decor in her home. You can totally snag the same idea by saving all your corks from your wine bottles and toss them in a nice vase. Also, placing some simple yet elegant faux flowers into a vase works too... but you may have known this already ;)


Rice Pilaf



Mango Salsa



Pan Fried Chicken Breasts topped with Mango Salsa



Dinner time!


Gin & Tonic w/ a splash of Grenadine


Can I just say publicly over the internet that my friend's husband makes the BEST G&Ts ever? I'm not a huge fan of gin but let's just say I've been turned around ever since having my first sip of his famous G&Ts.

For more recipes, please follow Make Shoppe via her blog, Facebook, pinterest, and twitter!

13 comments:

  1. Looks so delicious :)) would you like to follow each other?


    xx BBella

    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow that looks really good!!!


    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, all of these pictures are making me hungry! delicious!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure was delicious!!

    Yes sure :) Follow we will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They kinda make me hungry... again... too! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love fish and this mango salsa looks sooo delicious and fun!
    would you like to follow each other?Axxhttp://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Great blog! The last post is very interesting and beautiful! Let's follow each other, if you agree, then let me know!)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it's chicken! :) But it does go quite well with fish too :)

    Thank you for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THank you!! Yes! Let's be follow buds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yum!


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my that salsa looks ammmazing - I really to learn how to make it because I always have plain old boring chicken
    My fave drink is a good G&T - you're super lucky!


    http://www.tstyledme.com/



    Tien xo


    P.s I'm following you and Bloglovin' now - Hope you'll follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!