Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wedding Wear Wednesday

Remember when I was shopping for some peplum?? Well I caved in and bought this dress that I had posted awhile back.


ASOS Peplum Dress In Floral Print



By the way, these photos are kind of long over due. It's been a crazy couple of weeks!



Beautiful newly wed couple! One of which was my roommate for some time. Thank you for having us!! :)




These are some of my old roommates from college. Everyone one is married and/or a momma! When did we all grow up?!




The friendboy and I...





More photos of the friendboy and I in the photobooth. MUST take photobooth photos!




And I leave you with the silly ones.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!


:: Outfit Details ::
Floral Print Peplum Dress :: ASOS (on sale now for $29.83!!)
Nude Patent Leather Pumps (old) :: Aldo, similar here
Gold Leaf Earrings (real 14k handipped leaves) :: Forgot where from :( Similar here
Gold Chain Link Necklace :: Kohls, similar here
Gold Studded Black Clutch (gifted) :: It's actually a Stella McCartney make-up  bag, similar here
Rainbow Sombrero (borrowed) :: Similar here
China-man Hat (borrowed) :: Can't find it!

37 comments:

  1. lovely blog. please check out my newest contribution <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo booth pics!


    Sarah x
    www.tellhershesdreaming.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress!


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And yes, I shall stop on by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sarah! It was fun taking them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Pictures! Photobooths make a wedding so much more fun!

    brenda@ www.perfectinpurple.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Photos!! :D


    xo - David

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Following now on Bloglovin! I´ve been crazy busy lately... sorry 4 the delay! Nice family pictures doll!
    Much Love,
    Borka



    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Looks killer on you.


    Ava Tallulah Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had so much fun! Love the dress! x


    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute photos! It looks like you had such a great time at the wedding! I love your floral print dress, Kat!
    :)
    Allison


    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so flattering!


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I find on your blog basic ideas and well achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post: I like these pictures so much!!


    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???


    Win
    a pair of custom denim shorts by Khojo Vintage!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so happy!


    xx
    www.aroundlucia.comwww.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes they do. I like that it gives guests something interactive to do instead of sitting and eating.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why thanks David! I appreciate the compliment~!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha not my family :P My college roommates. Thanks for the follow! I've got you on my GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you! I'm glad it arrived JUST in time (like literally the day before).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the nice compliment! You're too nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. It was fun :) See you soooooon Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you! It's hard shopping online sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks! Yes, GFC? Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's because... I am! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. super cute floral dress!!!! Hugs from California! xx,

    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  26. Everyone looks so great! I'm especially in LOVE with that cobalt blue floral dress! Love the ruffle around the hip!
    Check out my blog and follow back if you'd like!Drey - HIGHDOLLARHIPPIE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aw the photobooth pictures are adorable!

    xo Jennifer
    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi dear, lovely blog! I'm your new follower! What about to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Kisses, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're in CA too? I'm in LA. Where in CA are you gals?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks!! You should get it! It's totally on sale right now and no shipping :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I will gladly check your blog out! Thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yes, lets follow one another :) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!