Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Recap :: White Denim

Hi All! How was your weekend? I hope either tons of fun or tons of relaxing time! I had a pretty productive weekend sifting through old clothing and items and throwing away "junk" and creating "to donate" piles. AND, I did that in the friendboy's room AND my own. I've been on a cleaning spree. It's actually been pretty therapeutic. Sometimes you just need those kinds of days/weekends.




I was also able to find white denim, yay! If you recall, I had been looking at a couple of different ones. I actually ended up going with a totally different brand but it's been treating me well so far.




My only gripe about these pants are that the front pockets are FAUX pockets. I didn't know when I bought them. I just tried them on to make sure they looked okay. It wasn't until this day that I tried to put my phone into the pocket... and nearly dropped it because well, there wasn't a pocket there!!!




This is not an advertisement for Starbucks by the way. I was just thirsty. It was hot!








:: Outfit Details ::
Floral Tank :: H&M, similar here
White Skinny Jeans :: Mango, similar here
Tan Sandals :: Target
Bamboo Sunglass :: Gucci
Black Tote Bag :: Marc by Marc Jacobs (with studs!)
Bangles & Bracelets :: Forever21, similar // Kohls (actually a necklace), similar
Hard Boiled Egg Necklace (not really eggs, just look like them) [old] :: H&M, not so similar here
White Shell Earrings [old] :: Urban Outfitters, similar here

12 comments:

  1. That top is so pretty on you! LOVE the colours and floral print! Especially love it paired with white!


    xo Jennywww.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great !!
    www.biglovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE OUTFIT!
    xox
    borka
    www.chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I really like that it goes with so much too (with all the colors in it to choose from!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the floral!





    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our
    blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)





    ox from NYC!


    davie+erica





    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  6. great summer look!


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that it keeps cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the white jeans you bought, Kat! And I think the floral shirt is really nice with them! And ugh, I hate faux pockets as well! They get me every time! :/
    :)
    Allison


    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks!! Me too... darn faux pockets... :T

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!