Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wishful Wednesday :: Dorothy Perkins

I swear she popped out of no where! I did start to see some of her items trickling into the blogosphere but then this week, BAM! Everyone is talking about Dorothy Perkins!

So I took a gander at some items that I thought were nice picks. Some you may have seen already but too bad, this is my blog, and I shall talk about what I wish.


Cream zigzag chiffon dress


You may have seen this one featured on Atlantic Pacific. She's got great style and great choice in dresses!

Photo Source from Atlantic Pacific Blog Post Zig Zag


Rust spot sundress


Love polka dots. Always have, always will.


Black drape pocket dress


I need to find more simple black dresses or dresses similar to this style. They make for great after work, dinner wear as well as... work wear.


Peach sleeveless belted dress


Cute dress but I think I need a darker color!



Black / grey beaded dress




 Love the bead detailing on the skirt of this dress.

Navy blazer with ivory tipping

I'm a sucker for blazers. Especially in colors like this!


Multi print cross over dress

This could be interesting. I kind of like it but am dying to pair it with some solids/neutrals of some sort.

Black illusion peplum dress


This looks like it could be slimming and nice enough to wear to work or for a special occasion.


Has anyone else tried ordering from here except for Extra Petite [DP review post]? I know she mentioned that the quality is similar to ASOS however, for those of you who have ordered from ASOS, you must be familiar with their free shipping and free returns policy. With Dorothy Perkins, I believe Jean of Extra Petite said she had to pay out of pocket to return her items. AND, there is no free shipping like ASOS. I believe IF there is, you must have a minimum order.

Let me know if you find anything great! Happy Hump Day!

46 comments:

  1. omg i love that petite celine bag and B&W peplum dress, major love!! xx






















    Letters
    To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the peach sleeveless belted dress the most
    http://fashioncherry.co/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely dresses. I personally love DP especially their dresses. So affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like all of the dresses :) especially the first one!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, that girl is adorable!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah me too!! You should totally get it. It's really inexpensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. when i saw atlantic pacific wearing that dress, i fell in love immediately!


    summer new in-mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah its a pretty darn cute dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, they are! Amazingly affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to agree with you on that. The first one is my fave too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always loved Dorothy Perkins, especially her prints. That first dress you chose is gorgeous, on my wish list too :)
    xx


    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah me too! She sure does know how to style well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great dress to wish for... if not buy! It's so inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these dresses are super cute! love the last one

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These dresses are amazing, I couldn't choose only one item!
    http://myvintagecurves.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vintage life en vogueJuly 26, 2012 at 4:07 AM

    nice dresses! like the first one most!!
    maybe we´d like to follow each other??

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like the last one!


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. She did seem to come out of nowhere, right? Her dresses are pretty but I guess I would need to see them IRL to know if I'm a fan or not.
    :)
    Allison


    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The peach sleeveless belted dress is so perfect for a summer lunch with friends. I´m so in love with him.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loove her designs! Super trendy!
    Have a good weekend doll!
    Xox
    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. those are all great pieces! xx


    please check out my blog and follow . . .www.head-toefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Obviously, I couldn't either! :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes, let's follow one another. How do I get to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think it could be quite flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes, same! I'm tempted to order one and see what they're like.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes it is! I think it's a very cute dress for JUST that!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes, they are very trendy. And thanks! Have a great weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  28. first dress is great !!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice look i like so much the combinations and style.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great selection of dresses! Loving the first one!!



    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yep... seems like the winning dress according to all these comments!

    ReplyDelete
  32. fun prints


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Now I want dress..! The first two dress are especially so beautiful! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  34. major love! i want that peplum dress and rainbow white dress! <3 x



















    Letters To
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yes of course! I will look for you! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I know right? I wanted that colored one especially after Atlantic Pacific wore it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I know they would be great to have in the wardrobe files ;)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the shape of all those dresses!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Yes they all seem very flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have to agree with you on that. The first one is my fave too :)

    ReplyDelete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!