Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

M.I.A. Friday

Hi All!

Sorry I've been "M.I.A." as of late. It's been a busy week of work, Hachi, Kelly Clarkson, The Fray, amongst other things.

I've had Hachi at my apartment this week and saw that he was violently scratching and pawing at his ears. I was very concerned and took him to the vet. Turns out that he has an ear infection :( He's been on antibiotics and I've been home most of the week caring for him.

Alfalfa Hachi pic taken yesterday afternoon


The next night, I had a girl's night out scheduled over The Fray and Kelly Clarkson at Hollywood Bowl! Let's just say it was one big sing along. If any of you women have had an emotional relationship/break up... her albums would be your anthem! There have been countless times where I've probably related to the words in the songs and sang my heart out... Us ladies relived some of those heartfelt moments at the Bowl that night.


I know you can't see them but, that's The Fray up there. And this is what the "cheapest" ticket gets you.


This is Kelly Clarkson up there... looks just like the The Fray... except Blue.

P.S. John Legend made a guest appearance and sang a couple of duets with Kelly Clarkson. It was a nice surprise/treat.


This weekend I will be going up to San Francisco to eat my heart out... literally. I might just have a coronary with our eating schedule we've made for ourselves. Actually, hopefully I don't. :P But I am excited because it's a mini trip that's been long overdue.


Packin' up for the weekend!

Last minute packing. I hate packing... but I hate unpacking more. In any case, San Francisco, here I come! Ready to eat my way through so, be ready for me!

P.S. (again): I may not be able to update the blog this weekend BUT, you can follow me on Instagram to check out the latest!

Also, don't forget to follow me here too:

Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest
Bloglovin'

Have a happy Friday and an awesome weekend everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Have a great trip - hope your pup is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved SF! You mentioned that you wanted some recos from twitter. My friend took me to her hot spots. Papalote for fish tacos. Tartine for croissants. Humphery Slocombe for ice cream. Hot Cookies for a BIG cookie. Ramen Dojo for the most delicious ramen (it's in San Mateo though) Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep those places in mind! Thanks! I always hear about Tartine but have never had a chance to go!

      Delete
  3. The dog is so cute!!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be a lil biased but I do agree with you!

      Delete
  4. I will also be seeing Kelly and The Fray soon. We always have so much fun at her shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah? They were awesome! One giant sing-a-long as mentioned! Not a bad thing! So much fun!

      Delete

Share some love! I wanna hear from you!